Tuesday, September 11, 2018

My love letter...

     So lately, I've been thinking about how life could have taken a turn for me   (I don't mean like a successful one either.)  I am thinking more along the lines of Cinderella before she turns into Cinderella.  (Do you get me?)   So this is my love letter to those who have been there with me through it all!

Dear Loved ones,

    I never really took the time to thank you for all that you have done for me.  I understand that I may not be where I want to be in life, but because of you guys, I know I can get there.   I know that I can be very indecisive but one thing stands clear... I love you all and I really appreciate the support.  I know I still have a lot of growing to do,  a lot of failing (possibly), and a lot of successes (hopefully).   I am glad that the right people in my life exist because the reality is, I really don't know what I would do without you guys.  I hope that one day I can show the same kind of love you guys have shown me.  (At least, I hope I show that same kind of love now.) In the end, my life may not be as perfect to some, but to me... my life seems pretty spectacular!

Love,
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment