Sunday, August 26, 2018

Music to my ears...

     So this little blog post is going to be a little different... (I mean when is it not...right?😜)  I want to bring forth to you guys the playlist of songs that are AMAZING!!  I mean they are beautifully written and the sound of each one is extraordinary.  Plus, these are the tracks of my life.  (Metaphorically speaking of course😏)  So let me know what you think and give them a listen.  You know sometimes, all it takes it the right song to totally eclipse your mood. 

     So happy listening to the playlist of my life! 😎

-❤liz

Lord Huron- When we met
Lord Huron-Wait by the River
Codi- Don't you cry for me
Codi- Nobody opened the door
Dean Lewis- Waves (Acoustic Version)
M83-Wait
Staind- Zoe Jane
Staind- Everything Changes
Staind-Fade
Staind-Epiphany
Coldplay- Fix You
Coldplay- Yellow
Coldplay- O
Coldyplay- Always in my Head
Coldplay- Amazing day
Coldplay Hymn for the Weekend
The Cure- In Between days
The Cure- Friday I'm in Love
The Cure- Just Like heaven
The Cure- Pictures of You
Land Del Rey- Shades of Cool
Lana Del Rey- Florida Kilos
Lana Del Rey- Burning Desire
Lana Del Rey-High by the Beach
Lana Del Rey-Love
Lana Dey Rey- Blue Jeans
Lana Dey Rey- Video Games
Florence and the Machine- Shake it out
Florence and the Machine- You've got the Love
Florence and the Machine- Ship to wreck


No comments:

Post a Comment