Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer partie une...

     So, I've been staring at this blank page for about 2 hours thinking about what I should write about... (Final thoughts: rein!)  I honestly have no clue what I want this blog to turn into, but I'm sure I'll keep you guys entertained!

     Lets start by explaining what the hell summer partie une means!  I told you all that I was attending college... right? (Enter summer partie une!)  I am currently enrolled in Summer I and let me tell you... it's been a lot of work.  It's basically a four week class and  I'm on week three. We've already had 4 major exams and we still need four more to go.  So you can imagine the hardcore studying going on over here.  My mind is currently thinking about epithelial tissues, body cavities, skeletal tissue, and muscle regions.  It' been my life for the past two to three weeks and its just all I can think about! (Imagine Rachel, from friends, saying that line!)

     Now, I don't want to bore you all with the details, but we opened up a cat today. (Technically it was already opened!) We were getting familiarized with the muscles, basic structures, and locations.  So this upcoming lab exam should be the cats meow.

So until next time...
♥liz

6 comments:

  1. It'd be a little silly for me to wish you luck on your battery of exams because it's now two months after you posted your entry. So, instead, I'll say I hope it went well.

    I'm relatively new to Blogger and I'm hoping to make friends here. I just saw Copenhagen about fifteen minutes ago, put it in my favorite movies in my profile and then happened upon your blog thereafter. I also like Edward Scissorhands. Danny Elfman's score for the film is gorgeous.

    I probably shouldn't let this get too long-winded as this is the first time I've ever said anything to you. I hope we can have a chance to talk sometime.

    My name's Nico, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nico,
      To ease your mind a little I passed my final exams with an A and made an A in the class. So thanks for wishing me luck! Also, I'd like to thank you for stopping by to check out my rambly page. I know I've been M.I.A. lately but I'll be sure to post something soon. As for the whole blogging thing I'm sorta new too! So I guess we're in the same boat.
      -Liz

      P.S. That score is amazing! Wasn't Copenhagen a great movie?

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm bad at this. I'm so sorry for not responding sooner.

    I'm glad you did well and you are indeed welcome. =)

    Copenhagen is quite nearly perfect, and, as a matter of fact, I will be watching it again tonight, but with the one I love. It couldn't possibly be better. I'll definitely be sure this time to watch your blog more closely from now on. I hope you're doing excellentlu.

    -Nico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Nico,
      I am terrible at this kinda thing as well. Thanks for sticking around! (Even though my blog is chirping loudly with the sound of crickets!) I'm doing great! Just stressed with school a bit, but nothing too crazy. I hope things are going great for you too!

      -Liz

      Ps. Did your significant other enjoy the film?

      Delete
  4. She most certainly did! She listens to the Stoffer & Maskinen song from the film all the time now.

    I hope that you pulled through the challenges you faced a month ago. And don't worry about the crickets--I'll read your stuff. Things are going very, very well for me indeed. I'm going to be living with her soon. How are things for you? I hope to hear from you soon.

    -Nico

    ReplyDelete